An office of the Canadian government that helps and supports Canadian citizens who are
outside the country. These offices are led by the Consul General, and not found in capital cities.
Some consulates offer immigration services as well. They are also known as ‘Consulate General of
Canada’ in the city – for instance, Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong.